Monday, August 15, 2016

The Octiverse (Or Wise-Hall-Flea's Stolen Popularity. See below.)

The Octiverse
Actually, Wise Hall Flea's stolen popularity depended mostly on a campaign by my viewers to force views onto one of my YouTube videos, but it fell within this period. The band's front person later, on the radio, boasted of having a million and a half views over the weekend.

Here are links to eight poems of eight chapters of eight verses, totaling 512 verses or 2048 lines of rhyming verse. This work was first shared in 2007 and I was forced to see it stolen, chapter by chapter, by a crooked TV network as I wrote it, which led to my decision to erase it and the remainder of my account from the web. And the disease-like way I am being treated in the present reminds me exactly how I was treated when I first shared this vast work of my love. IF ANY OUTSIDE POSTS STILL EXIST ONLINE THAT DUPLICATES THIS CONTENT, THEY ARE UNAUTHORIZED. PLEASE FLAG THEM DOWN AND ALERT THE POLICE.

The Obelisk

The Marathon

The Herald

The Heavenly Escapade

The Masterpiece

The Tunesmith

The Mammals

The Tartar War
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2016. Verses by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment